3/25/2005

satan getcha

And then there was the time that I commented on some guy suggesting (on MLK day) that if Dr. King were alive he would be tuning into a live radio broadcast that night of a band this guy was promoting. Seemed kind of dodgy to me, kind of flippant--not even taking into account the lack of regard for Dr. King's musical tastes, which all sort of made a joke out of the whole thing, which gets back to my flippancy claim. But I was probably being a bit sensitive and an ass when I posted this guy's telephone number and email address on the blog. I'm an ass. What do you want me to tell you, people?

So dude writes me two months later to tell me that no one ever emailed him, which means that no one reads my blog. damn. foiled again.

The best part about it is that I really like the record that this band he was promoting has made. I sometimes feel kind of resigned to loving the music and hating the way it's promoted. But just sometimes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Gandhi were alive today he would be headbangin' to the new Billy Idol and Kelly Osborne CDs.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home