3/15/2005

post-postscript postscript

I mean, really.

(But you know something, people: I can't even convey how real it is--after several weeks of talking to editors, other writers, this lady that owns the liquor store down the street from my apartment, about the the art of connecting to people through the written word--to be sitting here, back from the brink of extinction, writing post after post that seventeen other people are reading.)

(I always wonder how some of these publicists feel when they put all this work into promoting a record that sells like 350 copies.)

(I mean, I've considered the realities of putting time, effort, emotion, etc, into a record review that has likely not caused a single person to go out and buy the record--either because the record was too obscure to resonate, the publication reached too few readers or the writing was just bad. I'm sure it's happened.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helo ! Forex - Работа на дому чашкой чая получать удовольствие от работы есть свободные деньги, пройти регистрацию forex [url=http://foxfox.ifxworld.com/]forex[/url]

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home