3/30/2005

not an exact science

(written in anticipation of reinstated internet access, 3/28, 10:52 am) In the irregular event that I end up without an internet connection, I get this very isolated, claustrophobic feeling. It's not that I hate talking on the phone, but I have to admit that I find a kind of artistry in written communication that manifests itself well through email and is totally lost in conversation. And I always get stuck chatting on the phone, which I actually kind of like to do, but it feels totally unproductive. Whereas email provides the ever-present capacity to just cut off the dialogue at any moment. I like that. And instant messenger: I hate that shit. But I'd take it right now, out here on my island.

5 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Please take a journey to my liposuction plastic surgery blog.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Tummy Tuck said...

�Qu� tiene todos puesta de acuerdo con esto?Best Wishes, Sommer pennsylvania ultrasonic liposuction after before

7:53 PM  
Anonymous San Diego laser hair removal said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous plastic surgery dallas said...

Hi there friend You have a real ice Blog Here
why not visit my blog and post your plastic surgery dallas link and also visit my website at http://www.medicare-cosmetic-surgery.com plastic surgery dallas

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the examining and competitiveness which goes on, on who has got the biggest penile.

Similarly, a plaque on the underside causes it to bend downward.
You merely can connect this solution while you are from the shower or
bathtub.

My website :: penile corvature correction treatment

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home