3/31/2005

not an exact science (reprise)

(written in anticipation of reinstated internet access, 4/30, 1:20 pm) Internet was working for a moment there, but I'm now again so totally alone. Something about the phone jacks in this place. Funny how I had this guy who sounded so not amused on the phone (literally, I'm guessing, on the other side of the world) when I realized that the phone chord for some reason wasn't plugged into the wall. "Thanks! I think it's working now." But it's plugged in now and shit is still and/or again not working. And I'm wondering now if people who wrote (write?) in journals--by which I mean, wrote without any anticipation of even the minor publishing feat of blogging--got the sensation, when writing, of just muttering to themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home