2/04/2005

somewhere in the amazon

At the risk of giving away my geography:

Sean, I hope you got your shit together, because I would not want to have missed what went down tonight. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like in New York, where people have been seriously preparing for this. Folks out here were just awestruck.

My only exposure to Dip so far being Florida (read: no live experience), I wasn't really prepared for what that dude brings to the club. I caught on pretty quick.

I mean, she's a great performer, totally in control of what she's doing in front of a crowd. But given her tracks versus his, in the live setting, I'm going with the latter.

Of course, she's still on top of it. Serious moments of perfection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Progress has been made, inching closer to the finish line. If I miss this shit, I'm going to murder some kittens.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home