1/07/2005

this is what i do all day

If anyone asks what it is that I do beside blog, I'm quitting.

This one below has been sitting in the inbox for a couple months, but this is essentially what stage one of publicity correspondence looks like for me these days.
I am updating the publicity database for TVT Records - home for Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys, Dashboard Confessional and Ying Yang Twins to name a few.

Please fill in your contact information below:

Name:
Company:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone:
Fax:
E-Mail:
Do you cover Hip-Hop and/or R&B?
What type of stories are most likely to pique your interest?
Prefer phone or email follow-up?

Thank you very much for helping me in this endeavor. If I can help you on any upcoming features/projects, please do not hesitate to call or email.

--
Joe Wiggins
Urban Publicity
TVT Records
23 East 4th Street
New York, NY 10003
212.979.6410 x290
212.979.6489
joe@tvtrecords.com

***Ying Yang Twins ** My Brother and Me - CD/DVD * November 2, 2004
***Jacki-O ** POE LITTLE RICH GIRL * IN-Stores NOW!!!
***Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ** CRUNK JUICE * November 16, 2004
***Various Artists ** CRUNK CLASSICS * IN-Stores NOW!!!
***Teedra Moses ** COMPLEX SIMPLICITY * IN-Stores NOW!!!
***213 ** THE HARD WAY * IN-Stores NOW!!!
***Pitbull ** M.I.A.M.I. (Money Is A Major Issue)* IN-Stores NOW!!!
***Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ** PART II - CD/DVD * Gold Status!
***Ying Yang Twins ** ME & MY BROTHER * Platinum!
***Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ** KINGS OF CRUNK * Certified 2x Platinum!
Which is way better than what it used to look like, which was me contacting them: "Hi, my name is [promocopy Robot] and I write for a bunch of free 'zines and websites that nobody reads and you've never heard of, but can you send me some free music?"

Anyway, try it for yourself. There's the man's info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home