1/31/2005

crib notes

Rather a novice on the topic of UK Garage, I've been reading quite a bit from Chantelle Fiddy's World of Grime of late, and I just noticed that she's now an "overseas correspondent" at The Tofu Hut.

Here's an informed consideration of the LCD Soundsystem album. I'm probably more willing to just let it ride as a singles collection. And "Daft Punk Is Playing At My House" (although described here with such humorous precision as the Strokes doing the Stranglers) is still dumbly moving me, as it will, I think, a lot of people.

Rolling Stone continues to suck capitalism. All reverent and shit.

At least one person likes the new Daft Punk.

That damned Coachella.

Yeah, I don't know what any of this has to do with promotional copy. It's been kind of slow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

and i was looking forward to going to coachella this year. oh well.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home